Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Monday, October 5, 2009

World Teacher's Day



Teacher's Day arrives every year on January 29 in the Philippines and on May 15 in Korea, and today is World Teacher's Day.

I almost forgot that today is the celebration, to think, my mum is a teacher!

"Happy Teacher's Day mum! I salute you for your passion and love for the children. Your patience is unbelievable humongous! You are the best preschool teacher that I've ever known. I Love you!" -kith

Students visit their teachers and offer flowers or gifts. Korean's are Confucians and as being such they respect their teacher's very much.

My friend is also a teacher, she once told me that her Korean student told her - Korean parents taught their children that they should not step or walk over on even the shadow of their teacher. Actually it's the same in Philippines, the respect for teachers high.

To all teachers all over the world. Happy Teacher's Day! Cheers!

post signature



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |