Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

About Us

Kpop Portal loves FASHION and Korean Pop Entertainment.

I would love to hear from you. You can write me anytime and I will try my very best to respond to it. Send me comments, suggestions, latest or hottest buzz on anything Korean-related gossips from a reliable sources. Fashion trends, notes, love letters, send me your pictures with "I Love KITH" or "I Love Kpop Portal" , send me anything! Don't be shy, I love to make friends with YOU!

You can get in touch with me here:

Email:
kpop_portal@yahoo.com
Phone/SMS: +63.928.317.8719
Snail Mail:

* As much as I love surprises, be sure to let me know if you are going to send me something so I could keep an eye on it. The third world postal system is crazzzy!

_____________________________________________________

Blogger
- KITH (Australia/Philippines Correspondent)

Contributors
- Karl (Philippine Correspondent)
- Kristine Borgonos RND (Philippine Correspondent)
- Soomin (Singapore Correspondent)

Translators
- Minjoo (Korea Correspondent)
- MissyKorea10 (Fiji Correspondent)


_____________________________________________________
You can also get in touch with me through this form.

Your Name
Your Email Address
Subject
Message
Image Verification
Please enter the text from the image


Disclaimer

Kpop Portal is used for personal entertainment purposes only. It contains Kpop published rumors, updates, speculation, opinions as well as factual information and reviews. Information on this portal may or may not be true and not meant to be taken as fact. Kpop Portal makes no warranty on the validity of any claims. We write anything and everything we love.

Most of the images and videos used on this site belong to their respective owners. Kpop Portal does not claim ownership unless stated otherwise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |