Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Get to know me

This is me, Kith and I am the owner of this blog. I have always been a Korean fan back in my University days. I started a Youtube account kithkithkith which gained a great number of subscribers because of my good kpop reputation until recently when I uploaded the teaser of Super Junior 3JIB (Sorry, Sorry) all my efforts in subbing the korean shows, music videos and movies were gone. It's so hard to make a comeback when there are heap of new kpop lovers who does it as well.

I'll skip all the horrible things that happened when I left to travel for work and leave this blog to my friends. Besides, I own and manage it and I will make sure that I will never leave all of you again.

I am of Filipino-Spanish lineage and currently residing and traveling from Manila to Sydney. Karl is my brother and he has his own work but he always help me when I needed assistance. Kristine and Spuken are my high school and college friends. They are kind enough to share their articles for gratis. I also have my younger online sistah Soomin who does the reviews for our kpop music videos. I have my beloved translators Kim Minjoo and MsKorea who I met in Youtube is also generous enough to translate Super Junior articles for us. Most of the time, when they are busy with their own activities, I do all the blogging, taking photos and traveling alone.

I love the outdoors and explore when time and money permits. I am lucky enough to visit 3 continents so far. Asia, Europe and Australia (mind you, not all of their countries). I wish to travel more and know more great people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |