Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Who's Sexier than Son Dambi?




Find Out...




It's U-Go-Girl Lee Hyori. She confessed on "SBS' A night of Entertainment" that -she has a more mature type of beauty than Son Dambi. She added that Son Danmbi is more fresh(young) but she is "more glamorousl"

Hyori also added that she can't understand why men get all shy around her…"I need to change my personality, something softer so that guys will like me more. Control my temper as well to be more approachable. '
Watch Lee Hyori on
"SBS -Family Outing".



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |