Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Monday, October 5, 2009

‘Bump Bump!’ BoA

BoA has now released her ‘Bump Bump!’ PV featuring VERBAL of M-Flo.

Love the hair! I actually spoke to my hairstylist yesterday if I can have that kind of haircut? Will it match my chubby face? Well, I'll keep you posted, I'll tell you what she said. I'm still having a second thought of cutting my long hair. I already had my second haircut 2 weeks ago. Lol!

Back to the topic, 'Bump Bump' from my point of view is way better from her previously released American songs (?). Feel the beat and you surely can't help but dance to it.

I'm hoping to 'Bump Bump' on the American Charts.



post signature



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |