Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Monday, October 5, 2009

SBS Idol Big Show -Chuseok Special


Here's the compilation of the SBS Idol Big Show, Chuseok Special. I haven't seen these videos til now and I would say that this show is bigger than the MBC's, stage and performances are crazy! I love all all of them, but as always 2NE1 and Big Bang is what I fancy here. It feels strange during Big Bang's performance without Daesung. Heal fast Daesung! We miss you!

Wish I was there and at the front row. Boohoo!





















Credits to all the video uploaders

post signature



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |