Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Taeyang is now online

Big Bang is finally united, even on the social network, me2day. Big Bang's Taeyang joined all the other members by launching a me2day account.

Taeyang is the last of Big Bang to enter the social network.

With launching his me2day not only the Big Bang members got together on the network but the whole YG Family. Every member of Big Bang and 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, Psy etc. now have me2day accounts.


Kpop Portal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |