Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

So Ji-sub denies he will marry Han Ji-min

Actor So Ji-sub has denied a rumor that he will marry actress Han Ji-min. During an interview with local news media, he mentioned his relationship with her.  I am sorry for her. She must have suffered more than I because she’s an actress.”

He added “since the marriage rumor, I have and could not get in touch with her.”

“Also, or now, I have no plan to get married. I would consider marriage when I’m around my 40s.”

Asked about his ideal type of woman, he said it is different from time to time, but he likes someone who can make him feel comfortable.

After So Ji-sub and Han Ji-min co-starred in the KBS soap opera “Cain & Abel, rumors started that they would get married in December, even though the two had never admitted to being in a relationship.  Recent pictures showing So and Han wearing the same rings added fuel to the rumor.

So is currently starring as Lee Jang-woo in the MBC soap opera “Road No. 1,” which depicts love and friendship during the Korean War (1950-53).

Kpop Portal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |