Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Patience~

Thanks for bearing with me!

My newly opened business is taking my time and my blog is slightly getting neglected. 

Sometimes when I am out, it feels like, it's shouting on me, telling me that it's really thirsty of new gossips, news and all but I can only say to my blog is "I will try my best to fill you up as soon as I get more time".

Kpop Portal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |