Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Super Junior MV is OUT!

After more than 24hrs since it was posted on YouTube under SMENT Channel, Super Junior's BONAMANA (Minah) MV got 733,270 hits and going.

It reminds me of their 3rd album's "It's You MV" when I posted the leaked version and my beloved channel got suspended. T.T

Anyway, Let's make it more than a million hits ELFs!

Kpop Portal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hava not seen the MV... but I will make time for it

Anonymous said...

saw it, it sounds like sorry sorry but who cares, they are sexy!

i love your blog!

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |