Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Heechul hurt over withdrawal issues

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul has revealed that he was hurt by rumors claiming that he was withdrawing from the group.

Heechul was a guest on Strong Heart recently where he revealed about how he felt regarding the rumors and even got teary-eyed while sharing his story.

He confessed, “There were times when my Super Junior singer activities were burdensome to me, because I was acting and doing a lot of individual activies.

Because of this, a wall got formed between my members and I and it came to the point where I came out of our dorm and lived alone.

There were many fans who also said that I was no help to Super Junior. I was really hurt over the rumors stating that I was withdrawing from Super Junior.”

Fellow member Leeteuk was also present during this episode, but he had left the studio after Heechul’s confession, because he began to cry. As Leeteuk left the recording studio, Heechul himself began to cry as well.

This episode airs on the 11th!

Source:Allkpop
Kpop Portal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |