Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not so BANG! for After School

I don't see anything new from these concepts.  The looks were so copycat from Girls' Generation's (SNSD) last two albums (Genie and Oh!).  These are not exciting at all. 

The only part of the song that captured me was the chorus and I don't think I'm going to listen to it again.  Not so Bang! and not so fresh at all.  Sorry guys! It's my opinion.  Anyway, enjoy the photos!

Kpop Portal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |