Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Super Junior Hangeng Hospitalized


Looks like Super Junior Hangeng (Hankyung) is not just visiting hospital.

As I previously posted Super Junior Hangeng has been suffering from different illnesses that he caught from his restless activities and SME was just neglecting their requests (a time for themselves / rest).

On my FB wall I saw these photos (above) of Hangeng and I almost break into tears, T.T (**Soomin, this will totally break your heart) I can't explain it but it looks like he was suffering from pain and not just visiting for check-up.  I had myself checked-up heap of  times but I never had a dextrose unless  my problem needs  serious attention.  He must have been dehydrated to get a couple of bags and I think each of them are 500 to 1000ccs. GAWD! 

TO SM ENTERTAINMENT,

PLEASE! DON'T DO SUCH THINGS TO YOUR ARTISTS, YOU SHOULD TREASURE THEM AND TAKE CARE OF THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE WORKING TO THEIR BONES TO BRING YOU MONEY!! EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FAIR, FOR PETE'S SAKE, DO THEY REALLY HAVE TO GO ALL THOSE SUFFERINGS? THEY DON'T, DON'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE SLAVES.  THEY NEED REST AND THEY DESERVE REST!  WILL YOU LOOSE SO MUCH IF YOU GIVE THEM A DAY AT LEAST? YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED FROM DBSK WHEN THEY FILED A LAWSUIT AGAINST YOUR UNJUST CONTRACTS, DOES ALL YOUR TALENTS HAVE TO DO THE SAME THING FOR YOU TO WAKE UP?

ALL MY LOVE AND SUPPORT TO SUPER JUNIOR and DBSK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |