Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Rainbow 's Gossip Girl Review

DSPE's newest addition "Rainbow", is a girl group consisting of 7 girls. DSPE already chart-topping groups such as SS501 an Kara, so I'm anticiapting how this group will go. Also, this year seems to be coming up with a LOT more new groups, some namely Lady Collection, SHU-I, JQT (3 of the 4 members from an old group that was sort of the 2005 girls version of Super Junior" i-13), BS2T and such. Our K-Artistes have such CUTE Engrish! I can never get enough of their Engrish. For me, I would say the HOOK (part of the song that is always stuck in your head) of "Gossip Girl" would be either "I wanna Gossip Girl..." or "Do You Wanna Say..." The rap is not too bad, but I can say I've heard better. What do you guys think of DSPE's Rainbow? Will they shine like the 7 seven colours of the rainbow? Or will they disappear behind the clouds when the sun comes out?



by Soomin
Kpop Portal Correspondent
kpop_portal@yahoo.com

Kpop Portal

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |