Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ortigas Ext. Cainta after Ondoy

This morning I went out to our village's covered court where the homeowners association officers were accepting donations for the victims of Tropical Storm "Ondoy". I stayed there for awhile realizing I forgot my camera.

After getting my camera, my Mom asked me if I wanted to go out and see what's happening, so I suggested we go visit Cainta (which was heavily hit). On the road, I saw ruined establishments, mud on sidewalks and car shops filled with heavily damaged cars caused by the flooding.

We went up to Robinsons Over-Pass to take some pictures.

Very timely, I saw these convoy. Relief goods for the people of Cainta. Hmmm... better late than never.

This stretch of Ortigas Extension was submerged in flood last Saturday, on the sidewalk rubbish and mud are everywhere.

We went to SM Hypermart to buy water because we are running out of clean drinking water. I was shocked to see heap with people panic buying basic commodities. Scared of the brewing low pressure area. I ran to see if there's more left and sadly these are the only water I got (picture below). I am still lucky to grab some bottles, it's like diamond these days! Whew!

post signature

post signature

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

kd shoes
curry 9
off white nike
off white clothing
Jordan Travis Scott
kyrie 7
golden goose outlet
off white clothing
air jordan
golden goose

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |