Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jessica proud of her sister


Girls' Generation Jessica is proud of her sister and her sister's achievements.

The girls are the hottest issue everywhere, Crystal said that Jessica gave her tips for their upcoming debut and told her that she's glad that they are at SM Entertainment and proud that she will debut soon. Her message was "work hard to learn even more and many believe that you will be great. I'll always cheer. I love you. Jeongjamae Vamonos! I'm always here for you."

Jessica's desires to attend the showcase but her schedules are hectic and lots of gigs to attend to. Though she can't make it on her showcase, she will wait and watch it when it was aired.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you’ve gotten here on this post.
I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon.


Here is my weblog - semi truck accidents videos

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |