Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Alien outfits are in!

Over-sized shoulder padding, over-sized sleeves, alien outfit. Whatever you call it, it is in!

Andre Kim the so-called "father of alien outfits" started it in Korea. So far I haven't seen any American or European celebrity or models who wore this kind of outfit.

For me, I like his design because it's unique and still fashionable.

Huge potential, if he really is the first in this design. I will try to search more if I can find foreign brand with the same design. If you know one please let me know.





Victims or Fashionista?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |