Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Days

Super busy this week, work, girl friends want to hang out, appointments! heap of fon calls! Urgghh!! Plus my love life is boring me to tears! That's why I'm adding kpopsites NEWS quite off the usual.

I need to earn big bucks this July coz I have a big party next month. I wish I could invite all of you! Anyway, just hang on to your seats and I will try my best to publish hot gossips and news on time.

Thanks and spread your love to kpopsites!

xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |