Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

2NE1 - 'FIRE' Review



2NE1 [투에니완 - 파이에], the newest girl group from YG entertainment

...As well as our blog's Candy of the Month, is out with their first mini-album! Their debut song, Fire, has 2 MV versions: Space and Street versions.

I'll start with the space version, it is more techno-ish and the girls have these neon lights, and cool effects and Dara has the cool ethnic Indian scene, which really brings out the song, I think. Bom has that bunny rabbit outfit, and it's really cool when she sings "My eyes are filled with shining stars", her eyes are digitally filled with stars! :] For me, I think Bom is going to be the vocalist in the group, she has that dept, sultry voice that can NOT be missed. For Minji (or Minzy, as their website states), she has a dancing scene with drums surrounding her in this dark, mysterious room. She's going to be the best dancer, from my point of view. CL suits the techno style, with the big, dark glasses and light clothing, and as a leader, we'll have to see her around A LOT :] For Dara, she could be the vocalist too, she's so pretty that she looks like the maknae of the group but she's not.

They are so good, that even they are new in this business they already left a good impression on me :] -For the street version, I think it's trying to bring out and showcase the girls' dancing and hip-hop skills.

I personally think Fire suits the Space Version MV, but that's just me :] What can I say? These girls will go far, just like their seniors, Big Bang :]
Kpop Reviewer - Soomin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |