Steve Madden Anne Klein MaxStudio.com
Disney Parks Store Snapfish www.michaelstars.com

TOP BLOGS!

Schools Online

THANKS TO SCHOOLS ONLINE FOR THE AWARD AND TO ALL WHO NOMINATED US. MAJOR, MAJOR THANKS!

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN OUR PLEASURE TO BRING YOU THE HOTTEST KPOP GLITZ AND GLAM!

CHEERS TO YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

2NE1 - FIRE Live Inkigayo Performance



They are so hot!!!


I've been waiting for this live performance on Inkigayo and at last, the long wait has been paid off. I was not disappointed at all, because of the reception they've got from the viewers and fans were so good! They rock and set fire onstage! Everyone performed their part very well!

CL's eye make-up looked a little bit weird but never the less they are so coooool!!!

I love it, I love it, I love it!

I'm looking forward for their next performances.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

sandara is so cool!!!

Nancy said...

i mean hot!!! hahaha either way!!

Post a Comment

I Love


 

©2009 Kpop Portal | by TNB | RSS 2.0 | Kpop Portal | |