Who wouldn't be excited for tomorrow's episode? Aigoo, I can't wait to see it. I will post it here ASAP when I find the English sub.
TOP BLOGS!
Monday, November 9, 2009
You're Beautiful BTS Ep 11
Who wouldn't be excited for tomorrow's episode? Aigoo, I can't wait to see it. I will post it here ASAP when I find the English sub.
by
Kpop Portal
|
Labels:
Drama Series,
Jang Geun Suk,
Jung Yong Hwa,
Lee Hongki,
Park Shin Hye,
You're Beautiful
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















2 comments:
I saw the preview and I'm dying to watch the next episode already.
SW chu GMN in the forehead, while TK chu GMN in the lips. XD I just soo hope it's not some crazy imagination and it did happened. :)
me too twacywacy! so excited to watch it. kith i hope you could the translated video soon!
Team SW!
Post a Comment